Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Wheat

There is a farm at the end of our road. I have been admiring the wheat field and have not made the time to photograph it. Well today, as I was driving home I noticed it was harvest day. I ran home, grabbed my camera, and went to take a few shots. I noticed the farmer and waited to ask if it was okay to take pictures. As you can see he said yes! We had a lovely conversation and I met a neighbor I hadn't met before. It turns out Max has had a ride in his combine..who knew. LOL

7-19-022-2

7-19-025-2

7-19-028-2



post signature

8 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

There's a far right down from our house and I always want to take pictures. So glad he said yes!

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Great wheat photos Tiffany. Strange your children had never mentioned their ride....something to enjoy sharing about tonight.

Reena said...

Pictures are great ... wheat fields are so romantic.

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Beautiful farm photos.

LivingFree said...

Beautiful shots. Reminds me of when we lived in Iowa, out on 70 acres, surrounded by fields. So peaceful!

Good Girl Gone Green said...

What a beautiful farm!

Anonymous said...

I love these! Great photos.

Barbara said...

Beautiful. I love your processing as well. It fits in perfectly with the photos.