Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Watering the tree...Kendall style

Looks like it's going to be a hot one, I should water the tree....

7-17-015

How does this thing work?

7-17-013

Forget about it, I will water by hand.

7-17-009

Hey this watering thing is kinda fun, forget about the tree, I could use a little cool off myself.

7-17-001

7-17-005

7-16-016
{sweet shot}

7-17-011

I am getting a little thirsty here....

7-17-019

This watering thing is way to much work, I am going inside!

7-17-024

Outta here!



Sweet Shot Day




post signature

14 comments:

LivingFree said...

So cute. Love those close up water shots.

Life with Kaishon said...

Oh my goodness. So, so cute. Very sweet!

Ashley Sisk said...

HA HA - sprinklers are so much fun at that age.

Susan said...

Awww.. that is too cute! I love her polka-dot shirt and ruffled skirt too!

Tara said...

aw, so cute!!

Rachel said...

What a fun series of photos. Too cute.

Susan said...

Oh my...could not be any sweeter. She's so cute Tiffany!

I enjoyed these.

Hope your day is blessed!

leigh said...

This is so precious.

Pieces of Sunshine said...

Too cute, right down to the oink shoes!

May said...

Hahaha!! Beautifully captured and well narrated!!!! She is cutie cute..:)
Thank you for linking with CG..:)

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

Oh how darling Tiffany- I love that little bit of dirt on her backside-

Jessica Monte said...

So fun! These photos are cute and adorable!

Bree said...

oh my, very 'sweet' shot!

likeschocolate said...

Way to darling!