Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Flower power

I am finally trying to get back into the blogging world...I have missed it! However, it is still rainy and cold here so pictures were inside today. Is it really May 25th? Here a two shots I worked on today. Plain and simple but I had fun setting them up. Hope you enjoy!

{Hydrangea}

5-25-022text copy
{Texture Thursday and A Rosy Note}

I edited this picture in Lightroom (crop and lighting) and added texture in PSE (cream swirl; Coffee Shop, platinum; Florabella twice using screen and overlay). There you have it, I can't wait until my hydrangea's bloom!

{Forget-me-not}

25slvc
{You Capture and Fabulous Friday}

I just planted these pink forget-me-nots in the garden this year and I just love them, they are so dainty and pretty and they are perennials...enjoyment for years to come!



PhotobucketThe Daily Wyatt



post signature

22 comments:

Unknown said...

Your photography is stunning!! I love the hydrangea!

Ashley Sisk said...

I love the composition on the first shot. So pretty!

Linda said...

Wonderful texture work!

Unknown said...

Wow, love what you did with these! Hydrangeas are my fave!!!

C.G. Koens said...

There are no words for how these photos speak to me - simply stunning (the flowers, and your capture of them). Well done!

tiarastantrums said...

pretty pretty flowers! Hydrangea is one of my favs!

Amy said...

Love the shots. Very pretty indeed!

Anonymous said...

These shots are so clean and calm. I want these flowers and vases in my house, but they wouldn't last long with my three nature-loving, mess-making kiddos!

Gina Kleinworth said...

WOW Tiffany- these are gorgeous! You always take my breath away with your stunning captures!

Danyelle said...

Your hydrangea is beautiful and I love the simplicity of the little forget-me-not on the coffee cup.

Jaymi said...

such pretty shots! They are both beautiful!

Brooke said...

beautiful pretty shots. Great light, great inspiration!

Elise Ann Wormuth said...

The hydrangea is wonderful -- I love the paleness of it.

Unknown said...

Wow! They are both beautiful!

Brooke said...

Those are both gorgeous shots!! Love them, especially the second one!

Susan said...

Those were great shots. Love the one in the tea cup.

Have a blessed day!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! Gorgeous composition and texture work! I have blue forget-me-nots, didn't even know they came in pink.

Deborah said...

I love plain and simple, and these are perfection!! Love your site here ... your work is so beautiful! You have a blessed weekend!

Tricia said...

Both shots are just gorgeous Tiffany! Thanks for sharing them at Photo Feature Friday. Hope you're having a good weekend.

hugs ♥ tricia

Jennifer said...

You were picked for the top five of Fabulous Friday! Congrats!

Unknown said...

I simply LOVE that cup with the forget-me-nots!

Unknown said...

perfect composition! love the colors and light!

via You Capture
Light Trigger