Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Back from the cabin....

We went back to the cabin for a long weekend. We had a great time and lucky for us beautiful weather! We had the opportunity to spend a day with Poppie and have a BBQ with neighbors from home. We had a relaxing weekend which was just what we needed since school is right around the corner!
TJ on the wake board!


Jake and Max built a "lounge" in the attic of the garage, complete with lights and lounge furniture. When they were ready for a snack or some down time....up to the lounge!

The two tubers.....

June and Jake!

The boys took June for a ride in the tube down the creek....


Just June....

Super Chipmunk!(I love my new camera and photoshop)!

Like I said at the beginning we had a great weekend. For the rest of the week we plan on getting ready for "back to school" and before you know it the weekend will be here again. Yeah for me.....this weekend is the long awaited DMB concert and I can't wait!

No comments: