Friday, August 8, 2008

Olympic Fever.....8-8-08............


These are pictures we took while in China last year. It is hard to believe we have been home almost a year. Today is such an exciting day. I love watching all the coverage and seeing the changes since we were in Beijing last year. I hope the Olympics are not plagued with any controversy and that they are a huge success. The Chinese people are friendly and proud of their country and I do believe this is their time to shine. As a mother of one of China's daughters I worry that, although we have given her a loving family, when she is older she might feel sad that we moved her from a country so rich in tradition and history. I hope that all watching the Olympics the next two weeks will focus on the positive message of the games and what a truly amazing place China is.

No comments: