Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Day in the Life.....

Lounging at dinner time...

....more lounging...


the yogurt.....

OK, June has been taking one nap a day, therefore at dinner time she is very sleepy which explains the lounging. The yogurt is another story. For those of you who have had boys play football you can imagine the scene. Dinner before practice at 4pm. Then comes the equipment. For me it is double....two boys playing means 4 knee pads, 4 thigh pads, you get the picture. Well, yesterday was picture day so I had to move the pads from the game uniform to the practice uniform. I also had to introduce cups to the boys of which TJ informed me I did upside down. While all this was going on, the pockets that hold Jake's pads decided to come unsewn from his pants....now I need needle and thread. I hope you can imagine the scene...food all over the kitchen(tacos), pants, pads, helmets, shoulder pads, shoes and water bottles all over the counter, Max yelling at me to tie his lace up pants(pants that no child could ever get on himself), me with needle and pink thread(all I could find) in hand, and June with the yogurt left on her high chair, and 5 minutes until I have to drive car pool, yes my turn for car pool. Whew, I just tired thinking about it! Just another day in the life.

No comments: