Saturday, April 26, 2008

Baby's got a new pair of shoes.....



While we were in China I bought June two pairs of "squeaky" shoes. She grew out of the first pair by the time she could walk...however, the cute pair pictured above was perfect for the warm weather we had this week. June loved to squeak them! She would repeatedly stomp her foot just to hear them squeak. The funniest thing about it is that now June thinks every pair of shoes squeak. As soon as I put a pair of shoes on her she stomps her foot to see if it will squeak. If anyone is reading who will be traveling to China, buy tons of "squeaky" shoes. I wish I would have bought more, they come in all styles and colors and of course, they squeak!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Hey...

Go to www.chinadirectstore.com. They have squeaky shoes (cute ones) for like $10 apiece...my friend got 4 or 5 pairs for her little girl...who also loves to hear them squeak!

Ellen said...

What do you mean by soon?????