Sunday, April 27, 2008

A week in review......

This is for E....your comment on "Baby's got a new pair of shoes" was delivered to me at the perfect time....all I could do was smile, you made my day. When you hold your third daughter in your arms for the first time the wait will melt away and seem like it never happened. I know you don't believe me, but it is true. I can't wait for that day, my heart aches for you. "Soon" you will experience an emotion you did not know existed.

My week was good, June had a good week and continues to amaze me. She is funny, sweet, smart, and loving. She adds new skills daily and is a true joy. I am still trying to get used to the whole BHS thing(not having an easy time with it) and trying to minimize the episodes for June. If only I could have complete control.

The boys are continually keeping us busy. T.J. is growing up so fast and is turning into such a fine young man. Max has a birthday this week and Jake keeps us laughing. We had six soccer games this weekend and won all but one....go teams! Next week should prove to be busy with soccer practice, CCD, Fine arts night, and a few Birthday parties sprinkled in. I better get some "Wheaties".

I will try and take more pictures next week, because after all I know all you readers out there only want to see the beautiful Chinese face that blesses my days!

P.S. Sister-Mom...I tried to e-mail you but may have the wrong address. If you go to my profile you can e-mail me there...I can't wait to hear from you!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Thanks Tiff! I know it is coming, my daughter and that emotion. I am ready for both in due time. A cyber hug for you!