Sunday, March 22, 2020

Goat Cheese and Almond Butter Molasses Toast...

Goat Cheese and Almond Butter Molasses Toast

edit-089a

Well to say I am out of " Blogging" practice is an understatement.  I believe my last post was over 4 years ago!  One thing I regret is not keeping up with blogging.  I miss the photography, the community of people I have met through the years, chronicling our adventures as a family, but mostly the creative outlet blogging provided to me on a day to day basis.  So, as we all find ourselves in this interesting place in time, I thought I would get back at it.  If you are new here welcome and take a look around.  If you are an old friend I am glad you are back!

Because I love to cook and love to take photograph food it is only fitting my first post back is about food.  For those who follow me on Instagram at  "junemakessix" you saw this picture earlier today.  My sweet neighbor Peggy and her daughter made homemade molasses bread for us in her bread machine and it was delicious.  I decided to make two different breakfast breads for the kids yesterday and this was the first one (the second to follow soon).


Ingredients
yummy molasses bread from your neighbor or your favorite sweet bread
almond butter (I always have Kirkland's on hand)
La Clare Honey Goat Cheese
coarsely chopped salted almonds
fresh honey

Directions
Toast bread and cut into bite size triangles.  Spread goat cheese and almond butter on individuals toasts.  Drizzle honey and sprinkle with chopped almonds.
Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by....

Tiffany


Yum


1 comment:

Serendipityissweet said...

So nice to see you are back at it too! When I look back at all the years of blogging, there are so many memories recorded. It is such a gift! I’m going to try to keep it up again.

This sounds so yummy. I love goat cheese. And what a sweet neighbor you have!
Hope you and your family stay well!!