Tuesday, July 22, 2014

The phase...

I have been doing this parenting thing for a long time now and it appears I have many years to go.  One of the things I have become accustomed to is "the phase".   A phase lasts about 6 months....just when you think when is this behavior going to end it leaves quietly and is replaced by another behavior, yep life is one continuous phase.  Kendall is in a fake cry phase....it is an extremely annoying phase.  Yes, I said her behavior is annoying.  To get what she wants she does the "fake cry".  Did I mention she is GOOD at it, she has stamina, hours worth of stamina.  When she realizes she is not going to get her way she just stops and goes about her business.  Why am I telling you this?  I snapped these pictures yesterday right after on of her "fake cries" (she was not happy about leaving a play date).  Lucky for her she is stink'n cute!

k-372-3qrwm


k-378-3qrwm


k-379-3qrwm


Hope to get more of our vacation shots up soon...lots going on with getting the big guy ready for college and back to school starting soon.  One of my kids starts August 13th, crazy!  Did I mention all 5 kids will be in different schools this year?  My calendar is bound to be UGLY.  Thanks for stopping by, catch up soon.
post signature

3 comments:

Hannah said...

She is a cutie. Sophia was/is the same way. Such a little stinker, but at least a cute one :)

I'm trying to catch up a bit. I keep reading but not commenting...I'm just in a quiet phase :)

Tamar SB said...

She is pretty stinking cute! Hope the phase passes quickly!

Rebecca said...

You realize she has the best hair on the planet, right?