Friday, January 24, 2014

Kendall

It is cold out again.  This is the time of the year where I have to dig deep and take pictures inside.  Well last Friday I had that chance....I noticed beautiful light streaming in my bedroom window and begged Kendall to let me take some pictures.  Thankfully she agreed, she did not last long, but she agreed.

1-17-001duskwm


" A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful memories of the present, and the hope and promise of the future."  Unknown


1-17-002qrdusk2twm



1-17-003qrdusktwm


"Little girls with dreams become women with vision."  Unknown


1-17-005dusktwm



1-17-007dusktwm


"Let them be Little."  Unknown


1-17-010bbwshwm



1-17-016dusktwm



1-17-018qrbbwwm

"I know a girl she puts the COLOR inside my world." John Mayer

1-17-022duskwm

"A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give."  Laurel Atherton


So there you have it, just a bit of Kendall.  I love this little one she keeps my smiling (and she keeps me crazy).  I will say, I miss my Junie during the day while she is at school.  I love when I get both of the girls together.  Today is one of those days.  Smiles for me:)

Have a great weekend!
post signature

7 comments:

...melody... said...

She is a lovely little lady for humoring her mama! These are great. :)

Susan W said...

Love these! You caught her spunk and sweetness.

Sheri said...

She is so stinkin' cute!!!

Kim Stevens said...

Simply A-dorable! And the light is incredible, I would have begged too! ;) As I kept scrolling, each one became my favorite.

Hannah said...

She is such a gorgeous girl with a gift of a living life with zest :) That's a pretty awesome gift!

Tricia said...

She's so cute! Don't you love those moments when they're willing to have their picture taken?! They're few and far between around here.

Unknown said...

I love her name so much. I also love her pretty little solemn face. What a doll. I am thankful God gave you her. A blessing for sure.

I always love looking at your pictures. I love how you see the world around you.

You bring happiness and joy!

Love, Becky