Monday, October 7, 2013

A day at the orchard....

This was one of those outings that I like to call "forced family fun".  I made a rule that on Sundays that I do not work, we have a family day.....with three teenagers this gets a little tricky.  The boys did not really want to go and the orchard that we usually go to is closed on Sundays, so we tried a new one.  Big mistake, this orchard charges by person not by how much you pick.  Did I mention they even counted Kendall?  Also, all the attractions were by person.  Needless to say we had a really expensive apple picking experience and way more apples then we could ever eat.  Thankfully my neighbors took some off my hands:)  The day, however, was not a total loss. TJ is taking a photography class and he brought his camera and we shared a little shop talk and we all had great fun watching Kendall sneak on the bouncy without a wrist band....we were total rebels!

collage1
collage2
collage3

It has been a crazy couple of weeks around here....this week I am heading to Pennsylvania for a photography weekend and I can't wait!
post signature

5 comments:

likeschocolate said...

A perfect day!

Kim Stevens said...

What a fun time, love that your boy is interested in photography too!

Have a great weekend, it will be so fun!

Hannah said...

Those apples look yummy! I can't wait to see some yummy recipes too ;)

I wish I was going this weekend! Have a great time, I know you'll learn a lot and have a lot of fun!

Tricia said...

It looks like a day of fun! That's so great that your son is developing an interest in photography too. I wish I had someone in my family to share my photo love with. I hope your weekend ends up to be loads of fun...can't wait to read all about it :)

Elisa said...

I tried to get Eva to sneak in to the lame little train ride and she got busted!!