Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Henderson Beach State Park

Well, here we are at the beach and it is lovely, although it is cool for beach weather it has been a great trip.  We have been at the beach and the pool everyday and we are all relaxing, which is good.  Today, Jake said, "Mom, we should do this every year".  It made me feel "happy".  This morning, we took a trip to Henderson Beach State Park just a few minutes from our condo.  Much to everyone's surprise we had a great time, even the boys!

3-26-080edit

Lots of shells.

collage 1a

Family photos.

collage 3

Nature.

collage 5

Walking, running, stopping.

collage 7

And of course a few poses.

collage 6

Hope all is well with you.  Tonight we are watching an old classic with the boys, "Top Gun".  Can you tell how old I am?  Tomorrow we are meeting some new friends, can't wait to share the shots!

post signature

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Oh my, it looks so wonderful there! I'll bet you guys are having so much fun enjoying the sun and the water. I don't think I'd want to come home, especially when there's still so much snow! Looking forward to more photos :)

likeschocolate said...

Jealous! We won't be able to head to the beach until June! Happy Easter!

Gina Kleinworth said...

What an AMAZING place. You know how I love the ocean & despite the fact that I am a west coast girl- I love that the beaches where you are have the best shells. I would have so much fun with that. Wish we had better beaches for shells out here. This post really makes me miss home though- dying to get back for a visit.

LOVED seeing the whole family in these. Just makes my hear sing to see your beautiful kids all enjoying time like this together.

Bless you my friend- you make my life happier!