Friday, February 22, 2013

Just a post...

Not much to report here this week.  Not a lot of picture taking, not a lot of exciting things, just regular life.  I have taken a few pictures, but have not downloaded them yet.  The kids have a really busy weekend, which means I have a really busy weekend.  I am also planning June's 6th Birthday.  Can you believe she is going to be six?  We have decided on an "Over the Rainbow" birthday theme, you can check out my Pinterest page for all of the cute ideas I was able to find.  Anyway, instead of rambling I am going to sign off and start my Friday chores.  Friday is my cleaning day....Ready, set, go!


2-13-012texturefinalwm



Enjoy your weekend!

post signature

8 comments:

Tricia said...

An over the rainbow theme sounds so fun! I looked at your page and I like the photo with all the different colored party hats. Hope you have fun cleaning ;)

Kim Stevens said...

Well, I for one always love your food shots, something I just don't do well at all (maybe if there was a lizard on it, haha)! Have a great weekend!!

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful and delicious picture!

tiarastantrums said...

I clean on Mondays - or Fridays - or when the mood strikes me - so when my house is really awful!!

Hannah said...

We did a Rainbow Art party for Sophia one year...it's still her favorite party ever. She is obsessed with rainbows.

Have fun cleaning! I hope you get a chance to relax this weekend :)

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

A beautiful picture popping with color! Over the rainbow sounds very fun :) I have twins that just turned 5...I will keep that theme in mind for sure!

Kim Cunningham said...

Sounds like a sweet birthday! I can't wait to see what you do photo wise! I bet it will be great!

Serendipityissweet said...

What a fun birthday theme! And I love your bright cheery image.

Have a great weekend!