Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Everyone should have one

Everyone should have one.  Everyone should have at least one totally wild child, really.  As I watch her grow,  each day I am challenged on how to parent this one...although I have had some practice, it is a hard job.  She is fast, passionate, fearless (really fearless), smart, strong willed, I mentioned fast, but she is also loving and funny.  This one makes me laugh.  In fact her favorite new saying is, "You smell funky!".  After which she curls up her nose and turns away.  Lucky for me I have pretty thick skin.  And who says funky?  I can tell you school is gonna be something to see with this one.  I can imagine everyone saying, "She must learn that at home".  Well people, I don't think so.....stay tuned, preschool starts next fall.


1-28-087-2sdsuwm



1-28-089sdsuwm



1-28-099sdsuwm



1-28-104sdsuwm
(That's a "Bad Piggie" tatoo from the dentist, what is left of it...FYI)


1-28-106sdsuwm



1-28-107sdsuwm



1-28-108sdsuwm



1-28-111sdsuwm



1-28-114sdsuwm


Next up, The World's Best Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe, seriously!  Stop back Friday.

post signature

4 comments:

Sarah Halstead said...

Awww. So adorable! Dustyn would love that tattoo. he he. I will be coming back for the recipe. :)

Elisa said...

I love these pics- and I can't wait to hear how she does at preschool- my boys laugh that Eva will get kicked out and then it almost happened and it wasn't funny. At least not to me- I need that break!!!
I am happy that Cole prepped me a bit for having a wild child but pretty sure Eva has him beat.
Wouldn't life be boring without your little surprise??

Kris @ beyond the whiskers said...

As my mother would say “her horns hold up her halo”. It sounds like she has the perfect balance of sass, humor, and energy…a true treasure. Such a great variety of moments and expressions you captured. Wonderful shots!

Hannah said...

I SO agree. Every family needs one. It's humbling, exciting and of course fun!

I can't wait to see what she does in preschool....you never know, she might surprise you and be a closet pleaser in school. That's what happened to us :)