Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas Sneak Peek

It has been almost 3 weeks since I brought the peeps out for Christmas pictures.  I have edited 3.  I need to get to work and put my cards together.....quick!  I wish I could say I love the shots this year, but I can't.  I only hope I can pull it all together with what I have.  The kiddos were a little squirrel like and for most of the shoot I had messed up my settings.  At least the out takes will be good.  

11-10-177mhfbwm


Today was a good day, started some Christmas shopping and I am starting to get into the Holiday spirit.  Kendall is sure to keep me busy, this week (it is only Tuesday) she cut her hair with June's homework scissors and she got away from me at Old Navy.  The manager blocked the front door while I searched for my mischief maker, she was at the drinking fountain....she is fast, I mean SUPER FAST!!!!  Anyway, there you are, just a little update.  Have a good week:)
post signature

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh that girl is trouble! Good thing she is so stinkin' cute! Thanks for the teaser on the Christmas photo. Can't wait to see them :)

likeschocolate said...

Too cute! Can't wait to see the final results.

mommy baum said...

I love this photo....the purple is such a fun color ;). I have a toddler mischief maker too and everyday is an adventure (and test of my patience!). Thank goodness for the few helpful people left in the world who will slow him down a bit while I try to catch up ;)

Elisa said...

I don't take Eva anywhere if I don't have to- it never ends well. Of course I have already had to pick her up once from preschool when she was not being nice to another kid. Seriously. Wears. me. out.