Sunday, March 20, 2011

A week in review

Well, here it is, 10:15 pm on Sunday night. I am not prepared for this "week in review". I try to recap in my mind what happened during the week and get an idea of where this post is gonna go, but it has been a busy, busy day.

I guess I can start with Kendall. She is walking/running all the time, no more crawling. This girl is on the go pulling drawers apart and trying to keep up with the kids. For the most part she has a sweet disposition and goes with the flow....for that I am thankful.

The weather was finally nice, nice for here, and all of the kids enjoyed being outside. The little boys had a half day of school on Friday and we had a yard full of kids jumping on the trampoline and playing kick the can. I am looking forward to catching up with the neighbors after a long winter and seeing all the kids was a good start. June even tagged along with the "big" kids all afternoon which made for an early bedtime:)

Speaking of bedtime I am signing off for tonight. The next two weeks are going to be really busy around here, wish us luck:)

If you would like to join me for a "week in review" grab my button and leave me a comment....I would love to hear about your week.

Goodnight and Thank you:)

post signature

No comments: