Monday, March 21, 2011

{Happy Monday}....Spring

This is what Spring is all about right now in the upper Midwest....brown, dull, did I mention brown. I keep waiting and waiting. I am suffering from a long Winter of cabin fever.....HELP!!!!


010


No fear, my husband upon my request, brought me some flowers to photograph. I said, "Russ, can you grab me some flowers at the store?". I got "crazy daisies" bright and bold! This is as "springy" as it gets around here this time of year. So without further adieu.....


{Happy Monday Spring}


3-19-031










post signature

11 comments:

Amarie said...

Love the way the colors POP! Don't feel bad - I woke up to freezing rain hitting my windows for the first full day of Spring here in NYC :-/.

Marci said...

Even if the daisies are exactly natural in color, they sure are cheerful looking! Great macro! Hope it warms up where you are soon!

Karrie said...

Even brown, hydrangeas are awesome!

Sherrie said...

Hi!
I'm with you about winter. We are starting to see some signs of spring here in Indiana. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Food for Thought
http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2011/03/baby-snacks.html

Kara said...

oh i LOVEEE those flowers! Just gorgeous. The colors are so vibrant and beautiful!

Jennifer Bowen said...

Those flowers are gorgeous... so bright and colorful!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous flowers and I love the photo of them.

allie k reid said...

I LOVE the second photo! Thanks for linking up! :)

Jaymi said...

beautiful flowers! LOVE the colors!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous colors in the 2nd shot.

Happy Spring and Happy Macro Monday!

julie said...

I love BOTH shots...what a contrast!! :)