Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Week in Review

Well, I did not think I would by typing this post at 3:11pm on a Sunday afternoon, but here I am. I have to say I am unprepared and do not have a lot to report this week. I should technically be at work today, but Russ and the boys are out of town so we are having a girls weekend.

My Mom and Aunt came in yesterday, we did a little shopping, cooking, and a lot of entertaining the little ones. The highlight of shopping was a new shower curtain and towels at Kohl's. I love Kohl's, with a 50% off sale and another 30% off I could not beat the deal....and the bathroom won too! My Mom, Aunt, and I also learned that memory card games are for the young, thankfully June knew what was going on every time we played, us older gals, not so much:) I made Cajun Chicken Pasta from The Pioneer Woman and I also made a chocolate rum cake that is delicious and pretty(I will post that recipe later this week).

That's about it, not a lot happening other than the usual household business. I am glad to say I am 12 days into my {365} project. I was not sure if I should join in because I did not want to quit if it became overwhelming.....I have to say I am really enjoying it. Of course I am only 12 days in and I started late:) Check out my link at the top of the blog!

If you want to link up and share your week grab my button on the side bar and leave me a comment. I will make sure to visit!

Have a great week!

post signature

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Love the week in review. I am going to try and link up next week... Have a great week...