Friday, October 15, 2010

FFF, Makin' Music, Big weekend, and......

Things just don't slow down around here. Truth be known, I am down right tired most of the time. I also figured out today that I spend 90% of my time moving 50% of the things we own around the house......laundry, toys, food, towels, blankies, baby equipment, clothes, you get the idea. How about you? Do you feel like you are always moving something that is gonna be moved again in one half of an hour? Any way, that was just my thought for the day. Now to the meat of the post.

FFF

Monday was Columbus day and we did not learn about Columbus, we went to the farm! A tradition we hold near and dear to our hearts. (Although, I do fear TJ may have out grown this annual trek.) The pictures below are my favorite. They had this cool music machine and all the kids, even 14 year olds, loved it. It was colorful, loud, and lots of fun. I took over 200 pictures on Monday so you will be seeing more!

green meadows-154




green meadows-145




green meadows-160




green meadows-155




green meadows-146




green meadows-141




green meadows-166

Don't forget to stop by Hannah's for more great pictures!

.
Big Weekend
.
This weekend is a big weekend......TJ has his first Homecoming week and dance, lots of activities and fun. Jake turns 13. I will officially have two teenagers, YIKES!
.
.......and now I will need your help
.
This is Kerrie, she is a sweet baby girl from the Peoples Republic of China and she needs our help. Check back with me later this weekend for details on what we can do to help her.


kerrie copy


post signature

4 comments:

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

I love trips to the farm!

Michelle said...

This looks like alot of fun.. The weather looks perfect have a great weekend.

Rebecca said...

LOVE the straw in Junie's hair!

Hannah said...

Those are great! It looks like you had a blast. I can't wait to see more :)