Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Pier

164collage copy

These are some of my favorite pictures. The picture of June in 2008 is one of my all time favorites. Each year I try to get "that picture" and this year was no different, except I normally take this picture on the 4th of July....this year rain. Below are some of my favorites from this day!

cabin july-079




cabin july-072




cabin july-086




cabin july-069

I also decided Kendall should be part of the fun, only she did not think it was too fun....maybe next year. The two pictures below are the best of the bunch, followed by the outakes. Enjoy the outtakes:)


cabin july-058




cabin july-089



2010-07-10


post signature

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Those are great. I love the out takes too...those are priceless :)

Donna said...

Great photos! What beautiful girls you have.

Donna N