Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sisterly love.....two weeks out

Yesterday was two weeks since we welcomed Kendall to our world. She is doing well and we are all getting adjusted. Just like my others she does have some extended fussy times during the day which we are working through the best we can:) She seems to be gaining weight and eating well, she has a sweet face and a little smile when she is content (usually while she is sleeping:)! June is doing great as a big sister, she loves to help. I must admit, though I am missing all my Junie time. June lights up my world and I am missing all the one on one time we had......June seems to be fine with it and is enjoying her freedom around the house.

post signature

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I am so glad that everything is going smoothly. I love the picture of the girls together...how awesome is that??