Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter

013

We started our day with church. Our church was decorated beautifully for Easter. We are blessed to be part of such an amazing parish community.......After church it was home for baskets and an indoor egg hunt (it was a chilly overcast morning). I of course tried to get the standard dress up picture but the boys of course were not interested as you can tell from the thumbs up pic in the collage.

2010-04-04
June, however, did cooperate for a few photos. She loved hunting for the candy and she really loved eating it. She ate mostly candy on Easter:)


034




041

Who doesn't like a peanut butter cup!


067

After the candy wrappers were thrown around the house we headed to my Mom's and Dad's for dinner. It turned out to be a beautiful afternoon. The kids had another egg hunt and I sat the whole afternoon, which was a much needed break!


078

Hope your Easter was as special as ours!



Stop by "Me-Me and Monkey" for more great Easter shots!


post signature

5 comments:

Hannah said...

Yay! I am SO glad you joined this week!

I am in LOVE with June's dress. She is so photogenic.

I am feeling for you trying to get three boys to pose. I can't get my one in front of the camera. I have been bribing him with time on his PS3. :) A mom's got to do what a mom's got to do!

Melinda said...

Your daughter is so beautiful! LOVE that last picture of her. So soft and dreamy!! And her dress is adorable! Glad you joined FFF this week!

vaneblu said...

OH MY that last pic of June alone is soo gorgeous!

Kim & Dave said...

Loved all the pics! I think my favorite was of June precisely opening her candy!

Gardenia said...

Hi, I'm here from Hannah's FFF. finally getting around to visiting everyone. You have a beautiful family. and yes, the altar is stunning. Praise god. he is Risen. nice to meet you. we are a Catholic family too.