Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A week in review?

A day late and a dollar short, or would that be two dollars? I am a creature of habit, I like schedules, but I have not been able to follow my own schedule lately. Things are moving quickly around here. I am lucky to keep up with my responsibilities of feeding my family and doing laundry! Since it is already Tuesday I can not remember much of the detail of last week this will be another short post. We of course had the usual activities and the basement remodel, which is coming along well. Russ worked all weekend and our painter comes today to finish up the painting Russ did not get to. Next week, carpet and then we can move everything back to where it belongs. Did I mention half of the "stuff" we had in the basement is spread throughout the rest of our house? Not good for my "nesting". I am ready to get my house organized for the lack of orginization that is coming my way and all I can do is walk around piles of stuff......UGH! I would like to say I am going to do a better job at keeping up, but we have a lot to do in the next six weeks! Only six weeks, hopefully six weeks, I need everyday I can get.

post signature

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I am right there with you. I can't even remember what I did last night. :)