Thursday, March 11, 2010

June's Birthday Weekend

Russ and June kicked off the weekend with baking a birthday cake. If you asked June what she wanted for her birthday her answer was, "chocolate cake with chocolate sprinkles". That is what she got! We celebrated on Friday evening with Russ's Mom and had a great time. June loves Grammie and when I left for work on Saturday morning I had lost my BF status with June....replaced by Grammie:)

2010-03-08

Saturday afternoon we celebrated with my family. We had a good size crowd and June was very excited because her cousins were in town visiting. June picked out a Disney Princess theme and dressed as Cinderella.

059

"Cinderella"


063

June and Riley, I mean "Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella"

2010-03-081

I didn't take too many pictures but here are some highlights. All in all we had a great weekend and June enjoyed celebrating with her whole family.....and we did too. Thanks to all who helped make June's Birthday so special!

post signature

2 comments:

Hannah said...

What a great birthday! She is adorable as Cinderella and that cake looks YUMMY!!

Aimee said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time! Happy birthday!!!