Sunday, January 17, 2010

A week in review

We woke up this morning to the most beautiful winter wonderland I have ever seen. It was a foggy night and all the trees, each branch, pine needle, was covered with frozen fog. It was not ice and it was not snow, it was breathtaking. Unfortunately I could not take any pictures and I was disappointed about that. We went to church and then I was off to work, but take my word for it, it was amazing!
We had a busy but productive week. We had (and will have for a few months) lots of evening activities. In addition to the boys activities Russ was out of town for 2 days and the boys were off school on Friday, tomorrow too. June and I had a lot to do to. June had her first gymnastics class on Wednesday and it went fabulously. When she was all done she came out saying "Thank you Mommy!". I have put off doing classes without Mommy because of the whole breat holding condition, but we have not had a bad episode since August (knock on wood, I hate to say it out loud) so I thought it was time. June was in class with two other 3 year olds, they did an obstacle course, jumped on the trampoline, and jumped into the foam pit. Lots of fun! Thursday, June and I went to my friend Cath's for a brunch. We caught up and ate lots of good food. Thanks Cath! Friday, June decided to be a Princess......


....a pretty princess. She twirled and said, "look at me I am a pretty princess" at least 1000 times!
The weekend came and so did work. I worked both days this weekend and am looking forward to being back to one day next weekend. The two little boys had basketball games, they both won, and today my parents spent the day and helped Russ get started on the basement....yeah! I feel much relief that the basement is on its way. My hope is to have it finished by early March so we can move TJ and start on the nursery. Thanks Mom and Dad!
Hope everyone has a great week!

post signature

No comments: