Thursday, November 5, 2009

Success.....

Success! Tonight I am sitting in my cozy arm chair, blanket on lap, computer in hand, baby in bed, boys enjoying sleepovers, Russ with my Dad, and June vaccinated for H1N1. Today there was another clinic, I have been taking Junes temperature since Tuesday night and no temp. So today after farming out the boys to friend's houses I loaded up the stroller with goodies and blankets and headed back to the medical center flu clinic. Things were a little more streamlined today, we still waited about 3 hours, however, we were able to wait in our cars for about 45minutes which helped us warm up:) Finally, it was our turn, June was a trooper, no tears at all. Our nurse shared with me that her daughter too had BHS(breath holding syndrome) and outgrew it by four. I am still hoping for three! Anyway, by next week all of us except Russ will be vaccinated for H1N1, good news to welcome #5. Success!

post signature

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Darling pictures, Tiffany! Just looked at your gallery and am so determined to do some of this with our China doll! Junie is a cutie. Love her pouty pic with the pink hat on! Thanks for stoppin' by my blog!

Wendy said...

Glad you were able to get the vaccines. We found the flu before we found the vaccines! All six of us have had it here...started last Friday. Hannah and Emma both got secondary infections; Hannah was an ear infection and Emma has pneumonia. I think my husband has pneumonia or bronchitis, too. We've been dealing with high fevers and hallucinations and general misery, but at least now we have built immunity! Stay well!

becca said...

We made the mistake of going to the clinic the first night it was open. Ha! Woops. Glad it came off without a hitch for you. That flower hat is awesome!

Cheers,
becca