Sunday, September 20, 2009

Kiddieland................

Posted below is a slideshow of our trip to Kiddieland this past weeken. Kiddieland has been in operations for over 80 years. My grandparents took my mother and aunt to Kiddieland when they were kids. My parents then brought Jason and I. For the past 13 years Russ and I have been taking our kids. The story is the same for many families in the Chicago area. It will be a sad day next weekend when they close their gates when the final crowd says goodbye. I know I will miss it.....I am so glad June had at least one trip to Kiddieland and from the pictures you can tell she is glad too! Rebecca sent me a link with a little story about Kiddieland that appeared on the Today Show......Kiddieland.



Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy



post signature

PS. Dont' forget to visit our slideshow below

No comments: