Saturday, August 16, 2008

Let the games begin.....





Today was the start of the football season. Max had his 1st game and Jake had a scrimmage. As it usually goes, we had to split up to get everyone where they needed to be. I met Russ at Max's game and then Russ took Jake to his scrimmage. As I had said earlier this is our first football season....I can not tell you how cute those kids look on the field all in uniform, it is really something to see.(next week I will bring my camera!)

Max is a defensive tackle and he had a great game. He had one tackle and a group tackle. He had such a good time he said he wanted to play next year too! His team won, way to go Max!
Jake's scrimmage went well also. Jake played both offensive and defensive end. He had two tackles and a forced fumble. Looks like we are off to a good start!

No comments: