Monday, July 20, 2015

Summer wildflowers...

To say Summer is flying by is an understatement. In less than a month my people will be starting back to school and by the last week of August I will be child free for the first time in over 8 years.  It makes me sad and happy at the same time.  I am sure I will miss my constant companion, but I look forward to a new routine and catching up on some of the chaos I have burried  in my closets and cabinets.  I also have about 5 painting projects just waiting for me in the garage!  The best news is that I am giving up my weekend schedule for a few days during the week so we can have more family time.  Finally, I hope to catch up on a backload of pictures that I have filed away for a rainy day.  Here is to a new adventure....

And since my posts would be super boring with out a picture or two...Kendall and some wildflowers she picked on a walk at the cabin.

k-005ewm


k-003ewm

post signature

No comments: