Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Rain, rain....

Last week it rained, it rained a lot.  On the way to the bus one day Kendall decided she wanted to do a little bit of puddle jumping...so she did!

2015-04-15_0001

2015-04-15_0002

2015-04-15_0003

2015-04-15_0004

I really don't have much for you.  I still have pictures from last fall that I never posted and plenty from Spring to.  I am still working on my {365}, I have been taking pictures but am not caught up to post them.  I may or may not catch up all of them, some are horrible, like a click of the cell phone at the wall bad so I did not miss a day, horrible.  That's all I have today.  Hopefully, I will get to take my camera out a lot this month.  We have two birthdays, prom, and 1st Communion in the next 2 weeks...yikes, better get busy!
post signature

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Oh my, she is just getting so big…and her hair so long! It sure sounds like you're one busy lady! Fingers-crossed that the next few weeks go smoothly for you.

By the way, do you use Lightroom? I've been wondering if I should get that…hmm.

Hannah said...

She is such a doll! You are doing better than I am...I keep skipping the 365. I've wondered if maybe starting one in the spring or summer would be better for me than in the winter.