Tuesday, May 6, 2014

What's for Dinner

Meal planning is alway difficult for me.  It takes a long time to pick the meals, make the list, shop, put it away...you know what I am talking about.  I am a huge fan of eMeals and have used them on and off for years.  Lately, however, I have been back at it by myself with the help of Pinterest.  I have been trying to change up how we eat around here and thought I would share what my meal plan looks like for a week, complete with links.  I usually add an easy side, veggie, or fruit with the meals I choose.  So here is "What's for Dinner" this week.

Whats for dinner


Home made pizza (no link)

This week was pasta heavy for me...you can tell what I had a taste for when I was making my menu. If I can keep it going I will post my menu every week or so.  Seven meals usually lasts me a week to 9 days depending on left overs and sport/travel schedules.

Enjoy!


post signature

2 comments:

twoandlu said...

Yummy!

Hannah said...

That pork is right up my alley. Greg loves a pizza that is covered in it. I should try making it.