Monday, September 16, 2013

Fall Front Porch

Friday was our first "Fall like" day, sunny, cool, and blue skies.  Kendall and I spent the day decorating and planting on the front porch.  Kendall helped me carry our goodies from the car and she helped me plant all of the plants....she even washed her bike while I wiped down furniture and windows.  We now have a warm, inviting place to hang out on cool Fall nights.

collage5t

collage1
collage4t

collage3t
collage2t
collage6t


Enjoy your week.  I am looking forward to this new season....I just hope Winter does not come to fast!
post signature

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Wow, your porch looks great! It's so inviting. Mine is soooo boring...lol. I did just buyt two gigantic mums though. Now, I just have to get them planted :)

Elisa said...

to say I am jealous is a huge understatement. It is killing me not having a porch or house to decorate right now