Friday, April 19, 2013

Sunglasses at night

Let me start by saying that I hope my title has had the same affect on you that it has on me. I can not get that Corey Hart song out of my head, ever since last night when I saw Kendall with her sunglasses at night.....it won't leave me alone!  Anyway, enough of the one hit wonder.  The news around here is RAIN, lots of rain.  The rain Forrest Gump talked about.  "One day it started raining, and it didn't quit for four months.  We been through every kind of rain there is.  Little bitty sting'n rain....and big ol' fat rain".  Just like Forrest said, lots of rain.  Being in our home for less than a year, you learn things when there are crazy weather days.  We have 1 or two leaky windows and an area in the yard that holds water, but not bad compared to what other people have been dealing with....in the forecast more rain.

Okay, on the pictures.  Last night after bath time the girls were sitting at my computer in the office.  Hair wet and sunglasses on.  Kendall, although she is still two (at least for another week) is a computer whiz.  I don't think she can read, but she can find Disney, PBS, and Nick Jr. all by herself.  Once she finds what she is looking for June comes over to lend sisterly support take over what she is doing.


4-18-003bbwfb


Tonight was not too bad, they did enjoy each others company for a while.


4-18-005bbwfb


Kendall even put her arm around June, cute.


4-18-019bbwfb


I believe they were watching "Heavy Metal Mater" on the Disney Channel.


4-18-022bbwfb



4-18-025bbwfb


June went her own way.


4-18-035bbwfb


And we were left with....Sunglasses at Night.


4-18-040bbwfb



Have a great weekend and thanks for the visit!

post signature

9 comments:

Elisa said...

Lots of rain- and now cold!! I get so jealous that your girls have each other but I know Eva would fight with a sister just like she fights with Cole. Too many strong personalities makes one crazy mama.

Mary Gene Atwood said...

Such lovely black and white shots. Adorable girls. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Oh my!! Love these. So adorable!

tiarastantrums said...

adorable! IT is amazing how well the littles get around on computers!

Pride In Photos Beauty said...

You have captured such sisterly love here my friend.

Serendipityissweet said...

Such cuties! My little one is the same way, a whiz on the computer and iPad.

Adorable pics!

Hannah said...

Great. Now I can't get the song out of my head! Gee thanks ;)

These are great, I love the one of them with her arm around June. So sweet :)

Tricia said...

I love these. What a couple of cuties :)

tancy said...

Oh these glasses are just the cutest ever! I want a pair for my daughter :-) http://www.tejidospolitex.com/discountoakleysunglasses/