Well, we are mid-week through June's Birthday week........YEAH! It has been a little wild around here, parties, work, Russ out of town, snow days, and no school since last Friday. Yesterday was June's actual birthday and we celebrated with a snow day and all 5 kids home wanting 5 different things at the same time, luckily I survived the day and school is on today:)
Today, I thought I would share an easy project for a photo booth. When June said she wanted a "Rainbow" themed birthday party I hit Pinterest to look for ideas. I found THIS photo booth and decided to make one of my own.
Here is how I did it. It was easy breezy and all of the materials cost less than $15, best part it took less than 30 minutes to assemble!
1. Supplies: wooden frame, ribbon, wood glue, self adhesive stickers, foam, scissors, hammer, fishing line, and Command adhesive hooks.
2. Place a small amount of wood glue on joints of frame.
3. Assemble frame, tapping corners lightly with hammer to secure.
4. Attach self adhesive squares to frame.
5. Attach ribbon to self adhesive squares.
6. Trim ribbon.
7. Measure and cut foam clouds.
8. Attach clouds with adhesive strips.
I plan on using Command removable hooks (one of my all time favorite products) to hang the frame from our ceiling with clear fish line.
There you go, easy breezy and June will have a photo memory with each friend at her party this Saturday. Can't wait, it has been a while since we had an at home kids party....wish me luck!