Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Great finds....

So glad to be back! We have had virtually no internet service since a thunderstorm rolled through on Friday morning. Thank you to everyone who has visited while I was out...I appreciate all of the comments and look forward to visiting all of your lovely blogs soon. Now on to "great finds"...

Saturday morning I had an hour to myself and what a great hour it was. I decided I needed a few photography props and went to browse an antique/salvage/garden shop that I had visited quickly earlier in the week. I came home with a chair, a camera, and a vintage tablecloth. The shop has an amazing variety of items and I was even able to take some pictures....Here are some "great finds".

My new/old chair and "Brownie Camera"

7-23-024

....lots of other great things to catch your eye!

7-23-001


7-23-014


7-23-013


7-23-011


7-23-010


7-23-009
{sweet shot}

7-23-008


7-23-006


7-23-005


7-23-004


7-23-003


7-23-002


Happy Tuesday....thanks for looking!

Sweet Shot Day




post signature

17 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Looks like a fun place to shop. Love the chair and camera.

deb duty said...

What a fun place! I would love a visit to that shop. You made some awesome finds. I love your new green chair and the brownie camera!

Aimee said...

What a great place- I, too, would love to visit. LOVE the chair and the camera- really love some of the Asian elements- I'm lusting after the statue of the gowned woman.. beautiful!

Buckeroomama said...

I love browsing in those kinds of shops, too, but it gets very dangerous for me... I usually am tempted to get a thing or two! :)

You got some great finds!

LivingFree said...

Love that first shop. Looks like a fun place to browse.

Tricia said...

Oh that looks like a great place to visit. I love your finds. I want to see the tablecloth too :)

Jessica said...

Those are some great shots! Would love to shop there!

Ashley Sisk said...

Great finds - I love the chair and camera.

Kim Stevens said...

Holy cow...I love that green chair and that camera!! Fun

Maude Lynn said...

Fabulous finds!

Gina Kleinworth said...

What a beautiful place- I love all these shots. I could wander in there all day long.

Annabella said...

Oh I love your finds - I miss browsing through antique stores. Enjoy your new things.

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

All that in an hour... what a fantastic hour! So many cool things. So many great finds! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the chair. So cool.

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

Susan said...

Oh what a fun shop!!! The chair is great, and I like the Buddha too!

Hannah said...

What a cool place! I love the camera {I collect old cameras!} and that CHAIR!!! Love it. Can't wait to see where they show up.

Elisa said...

Love the camera and the chair! Such eye candy :)