Sunday, April 17, 2011

A week in review...

I usually try to have a plan for my "week in review" post, but I can't seem to get it all together today. Lots of stuff floating in my head, however, I can not get it organized. I worked today, that could have something to do with it. Work days are busy days and when I get home I try to get as much done to organize my week as possible....

Anyway, Russ, was out of town much of the two past weeks. It is hard when Russ is not here for many reasons, one being the driving. Driving around here is a full time job, especially with a very busy high schooler. Thankfully my Mother-in-law came to give us a hand. Not only did she make my week so much easier, we enjoyed each others company and had a really nice time. I am sure we sent her home tired. However, had she not been here I might be writing this post from a padded cell. LOL!

The big news for me this week was my computer. We have been all set to get the kids a new computer when my screen went black on Friday, I guess you could call it "black Friday". So now I am searching for just the right laptop. Yeah!!! The kids are going to make due with my computer and a flat screen and new keyboard. It is better than what they have now, which is nothing, and I will not worry as much about something happening to a new computer for the kids.

Well, I still have all sorts of stuff to get caught up on for the week ahead and I would love to visit and catch up with Russ so I am going to sign off. Hope you all have a great week!


post signature


1 comment:

Lisa said...

What a great post! What a great mother in law! I hope you find the perfect computer for you. :) and I hope you have a great week! and your husband comes home soon to help with the driving. I know ALL about that :) It is a full time job all by it's self!