Friday, March 18, 2011

New things learned....{Seasons}

The theme at "Mindful on Mine" is {new things learned}. June has been learning about the seasons this week. She made seasons trees and learned a little song to go with it. I thought it would be nice the have her sing the song. Well, it was a little complicated because June had her own ideas of how things should go, she always does. So, in the video below June does eventually sing her song, quietly, but you also get to see a short interview of me filmed by June. UGH! I look rather grumpy in this video and I think you can see up my nose.....now I know you can't wait to watch. Seriously though, I hope you enjoy our {new things learned} and can sing the "seasons song" all by yourself when you are done watching. ( You will have to scroll all the way down and turn off Dave to hear June!)

{Seasons}

collage

{Seasons...the video}


Hope you enjoyed......Happy Friday!




post signature

PS. I am sure this will become the next Youtube sensation.LOL.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

The first part of video is EXACTLY the attitude of MeiLin! Yikes!

Becky said...

That is too funny! It's like 'enough of me mom, let's talk about you for a change!'...or the more grumpy 'LEAVE ME ALONE...LET ME SHOW YOU WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO HAVE THIS CAMERA IN YOUR FACE ALL THE TIME!' LOL! I love it...

Becky said...

I just started my blog...check it out!