Thursday, January 13, 2011

Berry-licious

Let me start by saying, "I LOVE Strawberries"! No questions asked. I just never thought of photographing them before, that is until now. I am taking an e-class from Faith at Simplicity, which is great by the way. It has been very helpful to me and it is only the first week. Here is the thing....I have to photograph something everyday. Some days I have a hard time deciding what to take pictures of, did I mention it is cold and snowy and I don't really like the cold. So that leaves me with inside pictures.....hence the strawberries.

strawberry -107




strawberry -096

I will admit, however, that I really enjoyed taking these pictures. I usually take pictures of the kids, this is a nice change. Did I mention strawberries don't move? Actually, that is not entirely true....June kept plucking them right out of my bowl! There are more berries in the Gallery:)

post signature

P.S. Visit Carlotta for her "Cloud Nine" post....I did!

1 comment:

carlotta cisternas said...

Strawberries are one of my favorites too...especially the ones you pick yourself :) I love the second shot..so pretty.