Tuesday, November 2, 2010

National Adoption Month

Dear Friends,

November is National Adoption Month, this is a time when those of us who have adopted can continue to educate ourselves on adoption as well as advocate and raise awareness about international adoption. As I wrote earlier this month I felt a calling to help advocate on the international adoption front for a special little girl from The People's Republic of China. Kerrie is two years old and has Down Syndrome. I am hoping to raise $1000 for an adoption grant for her forever family. I know that this is not the best year to be asking for money, budgets are tight. I also know not to ask for large sums of money. However, if everyone who reads this post would donate $1 to $10 we could easily surpass the $1000 dollar amount. Please help me to help Kerrie and her forever family. If you are able to give $35 donation you will receive a Christmas ornament with Kerrie's picture as a token of your generosity. Again, please consider helping me on this endeavor. If you are unable to donate financially please keep Kerrie in your prayers. If you are able to donate please use the "Chip in" on my sidebar. All money goes directly to Reece's Rainbow and a receipt will be sent directly to your inbox. Thank you in advance for your consideration and generosity.

post signature

PS: Thanks to those who have donated:)

No comments: