Sunday, January 24, 2010

A week in review....

Well, another one down! Just a regular week around here not too much to report. School, sports, laundry, grocery shopping, work, etc. I was able to see TJ play indoor soccer for the first time this season.....WOW! He is playing U17 and is the youngest player on his team and he does a great job at holding his own, it was exciting to watch. 40 minutes with no breaks, non-stop action. I also had the chance to watch Jake's basket ball game today, also a great game. Jake had 6 of the 24 points and played with a lot of hustle. I did not get to see Max's game because I work on his game days, I am hoping to catch a few of his practices so I can see him in action.

My parent's came by again this weekend to help with the basement. Russ and my Dad worked hard putting up a new wall and doing some electrical work for TJ's room, which leads me to a funny story......We were all sitting in the family room talking about TJ's room. TJ was stating he would like one wall to be a burnt orange color. I said I did not think that was a great choice and he should choose a color in his comforter. He went on to complain that he was going to have to wait until he got married to "pick" a color for a room..................this lead to MUCH laughter, especially from Russ and my Dad. TJ has a little to learn before he gets married:)

So now time to sign off, my week in review is over....I am worn out today! What is going to happen when I have 5 running around? I hope I can keep it up as well as spicing it up a little. (I'm feeling a little boring lately) This week is week 26 for me, only 14 left to go. Have a great week.

post signature

3 comments:

Becky said...

Oh come on! The boy was born a Tiger...what better color than ORANGE! LOL!

Michelle said...

Love the picture of June!! The color orange sounds fun.. Have a great week...

All Precious Moments said...

My son loves orange too! is it a in thing for boys?