Sunday, January 10, 2010

A week in review

I guess I will start out with our visitors this week. Tuesday around lunch time my phone rang, my neighbor was calling to tell me we had two red foxes in our back yard. One just sat and the other ran between a few yards and then they were gone. I hoped they would come back sometime this week, but we did not see them again. I love these little beauties!

As you can see from the pictures we got a lot of snow this week. As I said these pictures were taken on Tuesday and on Thursday to Friday we were blessed with another foot of snow. The kids had a snow day and Russ's flight to go out of town was canceled before the snow even began.
The boys activities are in full swing and we had something every night last week and this coming week is no different. Thankfully we were able to finish taking down the tree and all of our Christmas decor has been stored away in its new location. I am hoping to keep tackling project after project to get the house in order before the baby comes in 16 weeks. I suppose I am an early nester:)
Not to much else to report, just trying to keep up with life! Have a great week.
post signature

1 comment:

Michelle said...

How beautiful they are and the snow looks like alot of fun. Happy snow day. Happy nesting for the precious baby....