Sunday, November 22, 2009

A week in review

Not much to report this past week. I have been getting ready for the Holidays, running errands, and trying to keep up with the laundry. Hard to believe in a few short months I will have even more laundry!

Yesterday I celebrated my 40th Birthday with my family. My parents and my aunt spent the day with us and then Russ and I went out to dinner. It was a great day. The big day is during the week and I have to say, it is not bothering me to turn 40. I have heard some people have a hard time with the Big 40, but it just is not bothering me at all. I guess I have so much other stuff going on it has not phased me. Just another number........

This week will be a busy one. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I love everything about it and this is my year to host. We will have a total of 19 on Thanksgiving so I have some work cut out for me. Shopping, cleaning, and cooking, and did I mention laundry:) So I guess since this week did not give me much to report I am going to call it a night and rest up for my week!

post signature

No comments: