Friday, October 23, 2009

A BIG shout out!

Remember in my last post I said what an artist Russ was, well I forgot to mention that his family also shares the artistic gene.....I am posting to give a BIG shout out to "Cousin Becky"....you are amazing and talented. THANK YOU!! Becky told me a couple of weeks ago that she was whipping up a costume for June.....no details, so we have been waiting patiently to see our surprise. Today was the day. June is going to be a "Candy Corn Fairy" for Halloween, complete with fluffy skirt, wings, hair clip, and white ballet shoes. There of course will be many more pictures to follow with Junie strutting her stuff!

....and if that was not enough, an extra outfit just for the fun of it! Too Cute!

....and still more, the boys were supplied with Starbucks gift cards and candy. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!


post signature

PS. When I convince Becky to start an ETSY shop I will post the address:)


4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Let me know when her ETSY shop is up and running! I'll be first in line!

Michelle said...

How cute... Can't wait to see pictures of her in costume.

Becky said...

I feel famous! Once I'm done getting another degree, maybe Etsy will happen, but for now, it's just my relaxation outlet!! I do take the occasional order, though!

Ashton said...

absolutely adorable!!!