Sunday, September 13, 2009

A week in review....

Two years ago today we were on our way to China....amazing how the time flies by. If you would have told me two years ago I would have two more children I might not have believed you, but here I am today waiting for number 5. Later this week I post about our China trip and June's Gotcha day.

Our week was good, our schedule in the middle of the week is a little tight but it will work out okay. I have made to apple cakes with all the apples we picked and I have more to use up. Russ worked the the carrots today and I have a large bowl of tomatoes to work on tomorrow. We are close to completing this years harvest, only one batch of peppers and one more row of carrots. I will be glad when we are done!

The big boys started their weekend with a dodge ball tournament after school on Friday. TJ's team was eliminated in the first round and Jake's team made it through a few. Overall a fun afternoon for everyone, especially since we are enjoying our first summer like weather all summer. TJ had a soccer game this weekend and it was a win...way to go!

We also had a big medical week, June saw the neurologist for her breath holding, we have an appointment for an EEG in a week to make sure she is not having seizures, please keep her in your prayers. Jake had a possible stress fracture, the dog a trip to the emergency vet clinic, and me an ultrasound....luckily all we have this week is a dentist appointment:)

Hope you have a great week!

post signature

No comments: