Sunday, August 30, 2009

A week in review......

We made it through the first full week of school. Everyone seems to be settling into a good routine and it is nice to have a little more order around the house. The boys are enjoying there classes so far and are off to a good start. I had time to start to get caught up on some long overdue projects around the house in between errand running and household repair appointments. Tonight I am actually going to make my first weekly menu and grocery list since last May.......I flew by the seat of my pants most of the summer:)

I am looking forward to the week ahead. I am going to search out "dance class" for June and hopefully work in the garden a little. Last week we had rain almost everyday so I did not accomplish too much. June and I have been enjoying our days and she is now in a phase of non-stop talking and I do mean non-stop. Her favorite movie this week is "Barbie Diamond Castle" and she is still enjoys "Kai Lan" and "Mei Mei". "Mei Mei" is a Chinese language video that really works. When we first put the DVD in the player I thought I had thrown $20 away, however, in one day June was counting in Chinese. Over a month later we are all counting and singing in Chinese. Even while I was at work today "Mei Mei" was streaming through my head.

"Mei Mei" is a must have!

Over all not to much happening here this week and I have to say I am glad......last week was enough for a while. Now to my menu and grocery list. Hope you all have a great week!

post signature

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Have a good week! I am going to order one of those dvd's. Thanks