Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First Day of School..............

"The Shoes"....cool don't you think?

TJ

"The Boys"

Jake
I was getting ready for bed when I realized I forgot to post the annual first day of school pictures. I am happy to say Max had a skip in his step this morning and was feeling well enough to go to school...yeah! All three of the boys had a good first day. June and I not so much, she still wasn't feeling well and gave me a run for my money. All is well now, however, all four babes asleep in there beds.....I'm next:)
PS. Did you notice four shoes in the picture....Jake wanted the mis-matched special!

post signature


1 comment:

Sherri said...

WOW!! they are COOL shoes, makes me want to go and buy a pair for myself only if they would still hold the word COOL on an adult!...I LOVE THEM!!