Sunday, July 5, 2009

Two weeks in review.....

Let me start by saying it is good to be home!

Two weeks ago is actually a blur to me, a blur I would like to forget, or at least remember differently than is was. I was very, very cranky! I was also trying to pack the six of us for vacation while entertaining the boys and dealing with a very, very, demanding two year old. I was glad to get on the road to head up to the cabin.....sun, boating, fishing, coffee on the pier, all the things that make our summer vacation so good.

However, the first 5 days were in the 50's and rainy. Lucky for us that did not slow us down to much and we all had a good time. We fished, took day trips, fished some more, went to the petting zoo, fished some more, shopped a little, fished some more, you get the idea. Finally on Thursdays the weather started to shape up. Friday and Saturday were beautiful, we spent both days on the water right up until the 4th of July festivities. I have spent almost every 4th of July in Sayner, Wisconsin since I was a child and this year was no different. After the boat parade on the lake we had some lunch, took our annual family portrait, and headed into town!

I am posting some of my favorite pictures from the past week and plan on posting more during the week. I hope everyone has a great week and I look forward to catching up with everyone during the soon!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

post signature

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like you had a great time and June and Makenna has the same shirt for the fourth. Have a great week!

♥ Kayla ♥ said...

Looks like ya'll had a great time. I love reading your updates and seeing June as she grows.
Tabitha

Rebecca said...

LOVE the pictures! The colors and action shots are amazing! Give that photographer a big pat on the back!