Sunday, April 26, 2009

A week in review.................

I am at a loss for words...I am tired. Just thinking about the past 72 hours makes me forget the rest of the week.....Max's Birthday party, soccer, gold party, eye doctor appointment, shopping, grass mowing, play dates, church, dinner dates, work, Knights of Columbus, cancel soccer, Max's Birthday celebration with Grammie, and all the regular stuff we do to keep the house running! Not to mention the rain, a lot of rain this weekend.
Max and his buddies.

June and her friend H...I don't even think the girls sat down long enough to eat, they had a great time!
Stay tuned this week for more of Max's Birthday adventures....I will even be copying a Bakerella design to help Max celebrate at school.
Have a great week!



post signature

No comments: