Sunday, February 15, 2009

A week in a review............

As I said in my Valentine's post, we had a "girls" weekend and "boys" weekend, respectively. The above picture is Junie with my Mom and my Aunt. We had a really great time! Friday, we went shopping and out to eat for dinner. After June went to bed we watched one of my favorite movies, "Memoirs of a Geisha". Not only is it a beautiful love story, the cinematography is breathtaking. Saturday, we did some more shopping in a small town square filled with all kinds of specialty shops and restaurants. My Aunt headed home Saturday afternoon. June had more playtime with Nannie and on Valentine's Day evening no dates for us. Mom and I shared our evening with a frozen pizza, a glass of champagne, and another movie! The boys suffered along without us too.....
Russ, my Dad, and the boys are having a great time. They have checked in a few times and will be heading home tomorrow. TJ is probably having the best time because he was able to drive his own snowmobile this weekend.....UGH, they are all growing up so fast!
I had a chance this week to catch up with my friend Wendy, she was in town for a few days and was able to stop by for an hour or so and visit with Junie and I...thanks Wen! Other than that a pretty slow week around here.
June continues to keep us hopping at her lighting speed, she is definitely a busy girl. She is always coming up with new ways to entertain herself and me. One day this week I walked in the kitchen to find her with the fridge door open pulling pieces of salami from a deli bag, sticking the salami to the cabinets, and of course, licking the salami and eating it off the cabinet.....way to go June. Never a dull moment:)
Have a great week!


post signature

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Tiffany,
Thank you for all of your support on our trip. It was great. I am slowly getting back to everyone. I finally slept last night. Two bouts of jet lag is rough, I know you know. I found you blog and want to read through it soon. We are adjusting pretty well. Naptime is a challenge, but I can not complain, Erin is doing very well. She is running around the house laughing and chasing Ben. We are so blessed.
Peace and love,
Caroline